**QUENCH MAGAZINE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF 2018/19**
Do you want to pursue a career in editorial or publishing? Are you passionate to see your ideas and work in print? Could you be Quench’s next Editor-in-Chief?
Applications are now OPEN for the role of Editor of Quench Magazine for the next academic year. If you want to editorially mix things up a bit, or even just fancy taking control of a team of people, then Editor-In-Chief of Quench could suit you more than you probably think.
The role of Editor is undeniably a challenging role. However, with the right team and enough positive energy, the whole process is extremely rewarding. To apply for the role, you must:
- Be passionate about Quench Magazine and Student Media
- Be a confident writer and an effective communicator
- Be organised
- Be a team player and confident enough to manage a team
- Have experience writing or editing for Quench, Gair Rhydd or other professional publications.
If you wish to apply for this role, please answer the following questions and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as follows: “EDITOR APPLICATION: [NAME]”. For each question please write no more than 100-150 words.
- Why would you like to be Editor of Quench Magazine?
- What have you liked about Quench this year, and what would you change?
- What necessary experience have you got that would contribute to your role as Editor? (either Student Media based, or externally based)
Please also include your year of study and degree course name.
If you have any questions, queries or concerns at all, then don’t hesitate to message me (Rachel Jefferies) on Facebook or email me at email@example.com. If you are considering applying but cannot make up your mind, message me to speak through any questions that you might have. The deadline for applications is the Wednesday 18th April at 10pm.