After months of meticulous planning, long nights and a little bit of shouting, Xpress is back in full swing tomorrow morning from 7.30am. We’re really excited to be bringing you an amazing new schedule which sees a lot of firsts for the station.
Some of the highlights include:
- Xpress Debates: a weekly debate show which features the best of Cardiff Student Media on Mondays between 6pm and 8pm (courtesy of the Xpress Speech and News teams)
- Rockturnal: a rock show with the best interviews around – Tuesdays 10pm until midnight
- The Xpress Chart: Hannah Cheshire, Isobel Legg and Amy Bhatti bring you a chart show with a difference every Friday between 6pm and 8pm
- Specialist Presents: Chloe Allen and the specialist team bring you the best of specialist music on Xpress Radio, Tuesdays from 7pm
- AU Live: live university sport updates every Wednesday afternoon (6pm-8pm)
- Xpress Brunch: on Sunday morning from 10am-12pm, Jess and Will bring you a collection of the most incredible music from across the decades
- Xpress Music: our weekly rundown of the music taking Cardiff by storm, with Jess Campbell and Anna Crosby, Thursdays from 6pm until 8pm
This year also sees the return of SRA nominated The Clinic with Harry Bligh and Ella West, Sundays 12pm-2pm.
A new year also sees the first of our new playlists, carefully put together by our Playlist Co-ordinator Angharad. As I write this, we’re in the studio in the dead of night preparing the playlist to be played out in the morning. Check out our Spotify playlists!
Tomorrow morning is going to be incredibly exciting, we’ll have a live Periscope and a whole lot more!
Roll on 2015-2016.