By Deirbhile McQuillan
This is a great recipe for both vegetarian or meat lovers. It all depends on the ravioli you want!
- Packet of ready-made ravioli (cheese is a good choice, but you could pick your favourite filling), 850g
- 1 jar lasagne or pasta sauce, 700g
- 250g spinach chopped (you can use frozen spinach as long as it’s defrosted and excess water squeezed out)
- 230g mozzarella, grated (you can use another cheese if you prefer)
- 50g parmesan, grated (again, you can use another cheese if you want)
- Preheat the oven to 195°c/175°c fan/gas mark 5.
- Get an oven dish and spoon in a third of the sauce, spreading evenly.
- Lay out the ravioli evenly on top and scatter the spinach over them.
- Top evenly with half of each cheese, and a little bit of sauce.
- Cover with another layer of ravioli, spinach, cheese and sauce.
- On the final layer, lay out the ravioli, cover with the last of the sauce and cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 mins. Take the foil off and bake 5-10 mins or until bubbly on top.
- Serve and enjoy!